College Football over-under win totals are some of the most popular off-season betting options at NJ online sportsbooks. DraftKings Sportsbook released their CFB over-under win totals on May 1st. We have tracked the largest moves over the past 3 months and displayed them below.
Lets take a look at the largest movement in win totals at DraftKings:
- Washington has moved from over-under 10 wins to 8 wins
- Washington State also moved from a win total of 10 to 8.
- The Oklahoma State win total has increased from 6 to 7 wins
All additional moves have been within .5 wins up or down for the 2019 College Football season.
Largest Moves in College Football Win Totals
Looking at the PAC 12 heading into 2019 it is not a big surprise to Washington and Washington State getting hit with heavy UNDER action. The days of a top heavy PAC 12 look to be over as once proud programs like USC and UCLA will once again compete with the top tier teams in the conference.
Additionally, the Washington Huskies lost 13 starters from last season and WSU lost one of the biggest arms in the country in QB Gardner Minshew. Normally WSU just reloads the offense and moves on with Coach Leach. The Cougars are -34 favorites in week 1 against New Mexico State per William Hill Sportsbook NJ.
College Football Champion Odds 2019-2020
|Team||DraftKings Sportsbook||FanDuel Sportsbook|
|North Carolina State||8000||16000|
|San Diego State||50000||25000|
NJ SPORTS BETTING APPS
- DRAFTKINGS NJ SPORTSBOOK APP
FREE $1,050 BONUS!
- FANDUEL NJ SPORTSBOOK
BET $5, GET $150!
- CAESARS NJ
$1,250 BET ON CZR!
- BETMGM APP NJ
$1000 FIRST BET OFFER!
- BET365 SPORTSBOOK NJ APP
BET $1, GET $200!
- FOX BET NJ
$50 FIRST BET!
NJ CASINO APPS
- FANDUEL CASINO NJ
$2,000 PLAY IT AGAIN
- DRAFTKINGS CASINO NJ
FREE $2,050 BONUS!
- WYNNBET NJ CASINO
FREE $1,000 DEPOSIT BONUS
- BETMGM NJ CASINO
FREE $1,025 BONUS!
- CAESARS NJ CASINO APP
FREE $2,000 BONUS!
- UNIBET NJ CASINO APP
$500 DEPOSIT BONUS!
- Unibet NJ Sportsbook is loaded with Super Bowl Free Bets & Promos - February 2, 2020
- NJ Sports Betting Surged Past $4.5 Billion Handle with Big December - January 16, 2020
- Betting Public is Backing 49ers & Chiefs for Championship Weekend at DraftKings - January 16, 2020