Everyone likes free money, right?
You can do just that with Pepsi’s Zero Sugar Prediction Challenge on DraftKings Sportsbook.
It’s quite simple. While watching football each Sunday, be sure to make your in-game predictions on DraftKings Sportsbook in the Pepsi Zero Sugar Prediction Challenge.
How to Play
- Make in-game predictions for each of eight questions each and every week.
- Get DOUBLE your points for the Pepsi Zero Sugar question.
- If your answer is zero, and the correct answer is zero…you get DOUBLE points.
- Climb the leaderboard and win real prizes.
Yes, it is that simple!
- Earn ONE (1) point for every correct answer on each question.
- Earn DOUBLE (2) points for every correct answer on each Pepsi Zero Sugar question.
Real Cash Prizes + Super Bowl Trip
Weekly Prize: User who has the most points each week will be eligible to receive their share of $5,000, split amongst the top finishers.
Grand Prize: User who has the most total points at the end of the season will win a trip for two to the Big Game in Miami Florida.
How Do I Make My Picks?
The answers will be multiple choice, as you can see above.
Remember, if you choose ZERO for the Pepsi Zero Sugar Bonus question and the correct answer is zero, you will win double points! This will be the first question in each set, each week. There is only one Pepsi Zero Sugar question per week.
If you choose an answer that is not zero, you can still be awarded a point for it if it is correct. Double points are only awarded on that question if the answer is zero.
Week 3 Questions
The Week 3 questions are out, and are as follows (directly from DraftKings Sportsbook:
- How many total interceptions will Dak Prescott record in Week 3 against the Miami Dolphins?
- How many total passing + rushing yards will Lamar Jackson record in Week 3 against the Kansas City Chiefs?
- How many total points will be scored in the Week 3 matchup between the Baltimore Ravens and the Kansas City Chiefs
- How many total passing yards will Josh Allen record in Week 3 against the Cincinnati Bengals?
- How many total receiving yards will Julio Jones record in Week 3 against the Indianapolis Colts?
- How many total passing touchdowns will Deshaun Watson record in Week 3 against the Los Angeles Chargers?
- How many total receiving yards will Chris Godwin record in Week 3 against the New York Giants?
- How many total rushing yards will Alvin Kamara record in Week 3 against the Seattle Seahawks.
Each question has three answers to choose from, so what are you waiting for? Join DraftKings Sportsbook’s Pepsi Challenge for Week 3!
Visit the DraftKings Pepsi Challenge page for full FAQs and Terms and Conditions.
NJ SPORTS BETTING APPS
- DRAFTKINGS NJ SPORTSBOOK APP
FREE $1,050 BONUS!
- FANDUEL NJ SPORTSBOOK
BET $5, GET $150!
- CAESARS NJ
$1,250 BET ON CZR!
- BETMGM APP NJ
$1000 FIRST BET OFFER!
- BET365 SPORTSBOOK NJ APP
BET $1, GET $200!
- FOX BET NJ
$50 FIRST BET!
NJ CASINO APPS
- FANDUEL CASINO NJ
$2,000 PLAY IT AGAIN
- DRAFTKINGS CASINO NJ
FREE $2,050 BONUS!
- WYNNBET NJ CASINO
FREE $1,000 DEPOSIT BONUS
- BETMGM NJ CASINO
FREE $1,025 BONUS!
- CAESARS NJ CASINO APP
FREE $2,000 BONUS!
- UNIBET NJ CASINO APP
$500 DEPOSIT BONUS!