March Madness NJ Betting Guide: Best Sportsbooks, Odds & Apps
Odds To Win March Madness 2020[sb-futures books=”DraftKings” groups=”ncaaTournament” categories=”Championship” hide_title=”true” hide_history=”true” button_text=”FREE $1,000 BONUS”]
2020 March Madness General Information
Table of Contents
2020 March Madness Important Dates:
– Selection Sunday: March 17, 2019
– First Four Play in Games: March 19 and 20 in Dayton, OH
– 1st Round: March 21, 2019
– Final Four: April 6, 2019, in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Check out the Thursday and Friday games TV schedule and announcer pairings. We need all of the Allie LaForce exposure we can handle for March Madness!
March Madness Best Upset Pick Trends
When looking for the big upsets in the NCAA Tournament, we have to examine the 9-16 seeds historical performance.
– #9 seeds first round record: (93-160) 36.8%
– #10 seeds first round record: (100-160) 38.5%
– #11 seeds first round record: (91-156) 36.8%
– #12 seeds first round record: (71-156) 31.3%
– #13 seeds first round record: (33-136) 19.5%
– #14 seeds first round record: (23-136) 14.5%
– #15 seeds first round record: (9-136) 6.2%
– #16 seeds first round record: (1-136) 0.7%
Previous Final 4 Champions
March Madness betting in NJ is finally here! Die-hard college basketball fans will fill out their brackets bet on their favorite teams for the next 3 weeks. Duke and superstar Zion Williamson are #1 seeds once again and favored to win the 2019 final 4. From buzzer beaters to big upsets, get ready for the Madness to begin at NJ Sportsbooks.
Selection Sunday has brought on the crazy rush for Free Bracket Contests and printable brackets for your office pools. Keep an eye to this page for the latest NJ online sportsbooks Mach Madness free bets and bonus offers.
|March Madness Betting NJ:||PRINTABLE BRACKETS | FREE $64K BRACKET CONTEST | FREE $20 TOURNEY BET! ||
March Madness NJ Betting Promos
The leading NJ sportsbooks have come out swinging with some serious March Madness promos and free bonus money. DraftKings Sportsbook has free $64K bracket contest, free $20 Tourney bet and a whopping risk free $500 bet. FanDuel Sportsbook unloads with a free $250K bracket madness contest and a free $500 bet. Our PointsBet Promo code gets you a FREE $50 bet, plus two risk free $500 bets for March madness at PointsBet!
Where To Bet On March Madness NJ
This is the first time that March Madness betting will be legal in New Jersey. The NJ sports betting sites for the NCAA Tournament are DraftKings Sportsbook and FanDuel Sportsbook. New sites like BetAmerica Sportsbook just launched with a huge Free $500 betting bonus just in time for March Madness 2019.