Now, let’s move onto opening day for the Phillies and the new hero in town, Bryce Harper. Just cross out hero and replace it with zero if Harper strikes out 3x on opening day against the Braves. Philly fans have no patience, especially when someone was just paid $300M+ to perform.
NJ Sportsbooks Harper HR Odds
Ok, let’s get into this. Every die-hard Phillies fan is begging the baseball gods for a massive bomb by Harper to kick-off the season. Hoping for this outcome and betting on it are 2 very different things.
1. DraftKings has Bryce Harper listed at +360 odds to homer on opening day
NOTE: +360 is an EXCLUSIVE odds boost only available through THIS LINK at DraftKings.
2. FanDuel Sportsbook NJ has Harper at +300 to hit a HR on opening day.
3. PointsBet has Harper HR odds at +275 against the Braves on Thursday.
Bryce Harper #OpeningDay HR odds were just boosted again!
– @DKSportsbook paying +360 for 1 HR (max bet $50) and +2250 for 2 HR or more (max bet $5)
93 home runs were hit by lefties at CBP, which was the fifth highest in the league. 92 home runs in 2017 for lefties at CBP.
— Bet New Jersey (@BetNewJersey) March 27, 2019
Analytics & Weather
Citizens Bank Park ranked fourth in MLB for home runs in 2018, first in 2017 and seventh in 2016. Adding to the fever of “Bryce Bombs” is the fact that 93 home runs were hit by lefties at CBP last season. That number ranked fifth highest in the league. In 2017, lefties hit 92 home runs, which ranked them ninth in the league.
The weather on Thursday 3/28 looks more than favorable for Bryce Harper to go yard. The temperature will be 58 degrees. Let me tell you, growing up in Philly, April can feel like January. Almost 60 degrees for Opening Day will be a welcome bonus for Phillies fans. A more crucial point here is the wind potential. How does 10mph blowing out to center sound?
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”9″ class=””]
- Unibet NJ Sportsbook is loaded with Super Bowl Free Bets & Promos - February 2, 2020
- NJ Sports Betting Surged Past $4.5 Billion Handle with Big December - January 16, 2020
- Betting Public is Backing 49ers & Chiefs for Championship Weekend at DraftKings - January 16, 2020