BEST NJ ONLINE SPORTSBOOKS FREE BET OFFERS!
William Hill online sportsbook NJ offers a FREE $50 bet for new players when your first deposit is $50 or more!
PointsBet online sportsbook and betting app in NJ offers a RISK-FREE $500 BONUS for all new players!
BetStars NJ sportsbook currently offers a HUGE free bet bonus of up to $500 for new players on the BetStars sports betting app. You do not need a BetStars Promo Code to collect your free $500 bet. In fact, BetStars does not even use promo codes within any of their ads or promotions. Simply click our exclusive link for your Free Bet up to $500. Place your first bet up to $500 and BetStars will refund yor bet if it does not win!
|BETSTARS FREE BET||UP TO $500|
|BetStars Sportsbook Bonus Details||1. New Players at BetStars Can Receive up to $500 in a Risk Free Bet!
2. Place your first sport bet
3. If your first settled bet loses, get a refund as a Free Bet up to $500
|How To Use Your BetStars Bonus||1. Create an account on BetStars Sportsbook
2. Make a deposit
3. Place your first bet up to $500 and receive a free $500 bet if your first bet is a loss.
|Does Your Bonus Expire?||Yes, your free bet ticket must be used within 30 days.|
— Matt Primeaux (@mattprimeaux) May 15, 2019
BetStars Free $10 NBA Playoffs Bet
BetStars is ready for the NBA Playoffs with a promotion offering a Free $10 bet. FanDuel Sportsbook is also offering a fun NBA Playoffs promo for Giannis Antetokounmpo. Bet $25+ on Giannis to score the first basket and get a $1 bonus in site credit for every point Giannis scores.
Bet $10 on the Points Spread market on three Basketball games and get a $10 Free Bet!
Here’s how to take part:
– Place three single $10 Point Spread bets on separate Basketball games
– Get a $10 Free Bet to enjoy however you like
– Use your Free Bet on any sport within seven days
– This applies to NBA Playoff games until May 26
BETSTARS NJ SPORTSBOOK BONUS
Creating an Account on BetStars NJ:
Table of Contents
Keep in mind, like other New Jersey online sportsbooks, if you want to make a withdrawal, you’ll have to provide a scanned copy of your ID and possibly another form of ID like a utility bill to help identify yourself and place of residence.
Thanks to a deal between the Stars Group and Resorts Atlantic City, BetStars is the latest NJ Sportsbook to join the sports betting fray.
This can be looked at as continuing the partnership that has brought PokerStars sites (competitive poker, casino games) to New Jersey based gamblers.
BetStars Deposits and Withdrawals
Easy Deposit Methods:
The best thing you can do after you register at BetStars is to get your Play+ card. What is PokerStars Play+ Card?
PokerStars Play+ is a personalized Discover® prepaid card account. The card account is paired with your Stars Account for safe deposits and withdrawals. You can shop with PokerStars Play+ Card everywhere Discover is accepted or withdraw cash via ATM.
Here are some other deposit options:
1. Credit/Debit – Use your Visa or Mastercard to fund your account.
2. PayNearMe – Fund your account with cash at any 7-11 convenience store in New Jersey.
3. Add cash via Resorts Casino window in A.C. – This is an in-person funding method that includes a $30,000 deposit limit.
4. ACH/Echeck – Connect your bank account for easy instant deposits to BetStars.
5. Skrill – Popular choice for international players.
6. Neteller – Online e-wallet for safe and secure deposit methods.
7. Bitcoin or Crypto Currencies – Not currently available, but we suspect this could change sometime in 2019.
8. Instant online banking – The following U.S. Banks allow for a “bill pay” set up for instant funds to deposit into your BetStars account:
Bank of America
Capital One 360
1. PokerStars Play+ Card – Easily remove funds via your Play+ card by ATM or use the card where ever Discover is accepted.
2. ACH/Echecks – Securely transfer funds to your bank account in 3-5 business days after the transaction is approved by BetStars.
3. Resorts Casino window in A.C. – This is an in-person withdrawal method.
4. Neteller – Popular e-wallet to securely withdrawal funds.
5. Skrill – Popular withdrawal method for international players
Software and Mobile Application
BetStars runs on software that is powered by the same package designed by Amelco. They are a UK-based developer that has worked with other notable gambling entities such as Mybet, William Hill, and Betfair. Yes that is some serious competition to go up against in this market. Add in sportsbooks from DraftKings, FanDuel, SugarHouse and BetStars has its work cut our for them.
You can access BetStars from any computer and mobile device without issue. BetStars mobile app is also available on iOS and Android. To help protect you, you can expect SMS/RSA security token validation to ensure that your account will be safe.
BetStars Mobile App Screenshots
The sports we can expect to see are the major American sports—baseball, football and basketball. Of course, they’ll also offer some of the same sports they have on their European affiliate, including boxing, cycling, hockey, MMA, golf and darts.
If you’re a fan of Esports, you might be in luck as they may potentially cover events such as Counterstrike, DOTA 2, League of Legends, like their European outlet.
According to Stars Group, BetStars also offers live betting and will also have a streaming service, pending regulatory approvals.
BetStars Loyalty Program
If you’re a fan of the video games Overwatch, World of Warcraft or Fortnite and enjoy the RNG style of obtaining loot, you’ll be a fan of the BetStars program.
Clients are given rewards chest, which are totally and completely random. However, it’s unclear if they same system will be in the US and in New Jersey, due to the competition within the Atlantic City area.
BetStars App Bonus Promotions
Upon joining BetStars, you can place your first bet up to $50 with minimum odds of +100 and receive a free bet up to the $50. For every $150 you wager after that, you’ll get another $50 Free Bet up to $450 (bet a total of $1,350 to redeem the full value of your bonus). The bonus of up to $500 in free bets is not one to miss. When you compare it to the free $100 bet with our Caesars Bonus Code, its a one heck of an offer!
In case you missed that math there, that is $500 in free bets for new players on BetStars. As of the date of this review being published, that is the BEST BONUS OFFER available for an online sportsbook in New Jersey!
Betting Options (Variety, Live Betting)
BetNewJersey.com Review BetStars Sportsbook
Our first impression was simply WOW! The Stars Group experience in the sports betting industry, along with a focus on UX design, has us raving about the BetStars app. From the moment you log in, you are hit with an ease of navigation that is simply not found on other sports betting apps. With such a high volume of betting odds, promotions, and user profile info, all runs effortlessly through the app.
BetStars has a ton of promotions that are easy to find and access whether you are on the app or on the desktop sportsbook platform. Promotions include daily “Odds Boost” on certain events, Lebron Lifeline, No Overtime Losers, Free Daily Promo up to $1000, Spin & Bet, 2 Minute Drill, plus many more!
The BetStars Sportsbook Bonus of up to $500 in free bets is one of the best available to sports bettors in NJ. Simply place your first bet up to $50 with minimum odds of +100 and receive a free bet up to the $50. For every $150 you wager after that, you’ll get another $50 Free Bet up to $450 (bet a total of $1,350 to redeem the full value of your bonus).
1. Great sportsbook bonus promo up to $500 in free bets.
2. Promos for new and existing players.
3. Top of the line mobile app with great built-in user experience
BETSTARS NJ SPORTSBOOK BONUS