William Hill Sportsbook, one of the largest bookmakers in the world, let alone Nevada and NJ, has the highest season NFL win total for the Philadelphia Eagles.
1. William Hill NJ Eagles 10 wins (over -105) (under -115)
2. FanDuel Sportsbook Eagles 9.5 wins( over -145) (under +125)
3. DraftKings Sportsbook 9.5 wins (over -162) (under +132)
4. SugarHouse NJ 9.5 wins (over -162) (under +132)
5. Caesars Sportsbook 9.5 wins (over -155) (under +135)
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL ODDS
Are the Eagles betting odds primed for another Super Bowl run in 2019-2020? NJ sports betting sites have a variance of odds on the Eagles to win the Lombardi Trophy. Caesars NJ Sportsbook has the best odds for the Eagles at 12/1 or +1200. SugarHouse NJ Promo Code and DraftKings Sportsbook NJ list the Eagles Super Bowl odds at 14/1 or +1400.
1. FanDuel Sportsbook: Eagles Super Bowl Odds +1600
2. DraftKings NJ: Eagles Super Bowl Odds +1400
3. SugarHouse NJ: Eagles Super Bowl Odds +1400
4. Caesars Sportsbook: Eagles Super Bowl Odds +1200
Roster changes are a part of all NFL teams off-season activity. Most notable for the Eagles were QB Nick Foles and WR Golden Tate. With the loss of Foles, the Eagles must protect Carson Wentz and hope he can play a full season for the first time in 3 years. The team is confident that Wentz will be 100% and and will now rely on Nate Sudfeld at QB2.
The loss of Golden Tate brought about the acquisition of DeSean Jackson. They were able to acquire Jackson via trade with the Buccaneers for a 2019 6th round pick, which turned out to be receiver Scotty Miller of Bowling Green. The Eagles also landed RB Jordon Howard from the Chicago Bears, who will join a crowded Eagles backfield. With Penn State standout Miles Sanders also in the backfield, fresh legs and tons of opportunities await this Eagles offense.[wpsm_comparison_table id=”12″ class=””]
- Unibet NJ Sportsbook is loaded with Super Bowl Free Bets & Promos - February 2, 2020
- NJ Sports Betting Surged Past $4.5 Billion Handle with Big December - January 16, 2020
- Betting Public is Backing 49ers & Chiefs for Championship Weekend at DraftKings - January 16, 2020